Friday, October 4, 2013

Project #2 Post 1

Symbaloo, something that really stuck out at me due to its colorful nature and seemingly easy to use interface. Symbaloo is a website that I will use that will have all of my educational ideas together in one place. I will be adding icurioDiscovery Edour class blog, and many other sites that I will come across in my years of learning and teaching. The best thing is that since it is on the internet, no matter what computer I may come across, I will be able to access my resources from my personalized Symbaloo site. I may not know how to fully take advantage of Symbaloo right now, but in time I will. Once Symbaloo holds most of everything that will be helpful to me in my teaching career, I plan on making it my homepage for easy access.

No comments:

Post a Comment